Welcome to Remember When Photography!

life
Monday, April 9, 2012, 2:19 PM

I can tell life has become a bit more busy for me b/c I haven't been able to blog or take pictures of my children as much as I'd like to.
A few things my kids are into right now...

Gibby about to turn 2 in seven days loves Elmo & Mickey mouse(never really watched them just recognizes the characters), tells us if he's poopy or pee'd but not that much interest on really going on the potty, starting to put words into sentences...what I hear most "Mommy Look... Like TT's Car" says this every time he see's a black Envoy just like Aunt Tina's, loves his fruit still and has fallen out of love with some of the veggies :(, weighs 20lbs finally!!, LOVES cars and dress up beads, calls Elsey "EE", pointed to a picture of God the other day and said "God", total momma's boy and is held, sitting on my lab or hiding behind me majority of my day.

Elsey is 4. Super pumped about going to Kindergarten next year, still wears only underwear at home and dresses only when going somewhere or if someone is coming over, is a great helper, polite, soooo funny!, big imagination, loves to have pictures taken, loves going to the movies or out on a "date", wants friends over every day, is scared of her bedroom window and says it freaks her out, very spiritual, growing like a weed.

SIDE NOTE: A few reminders...if you are a Pennock delivery I do make Hospital Visits to take those first few moments. Please call in advance and try to set something up. Also, I have two session fee's...one is: 75.00 for 20 minutes plus you get a cd with approx. 20 images...other one is 125.00 for an hour session including cd with approx. 40-60 images.

Just a typical day at our home...





This blogsite was built by MuskegonDesign.com, (c) 2009.