Welcome to Remember When Photography!

My life
Friday, January 6, 2012, 10:49 AM

A few things about me...

*I thought I could never love like I love my husband...then I had kids.

*My kids are my world...they drive me crazy at times but I am totally smitten over them!

*My son Gibby is attached to my hip...I am starting to think he is God's way of reminding me to take more time for my kids....hug, cuddle, rock them while they still want to.

*My daughter Elsey is one of the funniest kids I know...I think Joe and I were so bored without her

* If I didn't do photography I'd like to go to school to be a medical assistant

*I can't stand when my kids room is a disaster and make them clean up before nap and before bedtime...if we have a busy day and they don't I clean it when they are sleeping.

*I gave up Mt. Dew almost two years ago and crave it almost every day

*I almost always feel like I don't spend enough quality time with my kids

*I pray almost on a nightly basis to have a dream or some kind of an interaction with my dad again

*my favorite thing to photograph is a family

Love them...






This blogsite was built by MuskegonDesign.com, (c) 2009.