Welcome to Remember When Photography!

as the days continue to go by....
Monday, May 2, 2011, 4:55 AM

It's been 3 months now since my dad has died. It seems like just yesterday. Every night I go through things that remind me of him. It might be b/c I am so afraid if I don't replay things that I will forget or maybe it's because I feel closer to him thinking of him. If it's not me thinking about how my mom found him that night and those moments he took his last breath it's about the times we had here. I usually will dream about him which is so reassuring. I love being able to interact w/ him just one more time. I miss the days he was here and think over and over what I would of done differently if I would of known that he was going to die on that day. Would of I spend more time with him? Would I of talked to him about how I felt about him? Would of I hugged him tight and told him I loved him? I am not sure how those days would of played out and I never will but I hang on to the days I did have with him.



Here are a few from a recent session where I found myself taking in the moments more than I was capturing it.....






This blogsite was built by MuskegonDesign.com, (c) 2009.