Welcome to Remember When Photography!

Pennock
Wednesday, March 2, 2011, 11:35 AM

I am yet again amazed when I get the opportunity to photograph a newborn. Pennock has been such a blessing for me.
I remember when my children were first born like yesterday but many of the details have faded as time has passed. My hope is that the people that take advantage of me photographing their babies won't have that problem....they can always look back and remember all those details of their babies first days.If you are delivering at Pennock Hospital please let me know the day you deliver and I will try my hardest to make arrangements to get up there to photograph your baby. I spend about a half in hour in the room and then take the images to the waiting room, edit them and get them on a cd for you to take home. The cd has copyrights released so you are able to do your own printing! The cost is a low $50.00!
Here is the pumpkin I was able to capture today.....





This blogsite was built by MuskegonDesign.com, (c) 2009.