Welcome to Remember When Photography!

To be busy or not to be busy
Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 11:30 AM

So typically January is my "non" busy month. Usually it's the time I am foaming at the mouth to take pictures and feel a bit like a beggar but since it's almost Feb. and I have only done one blog post that is totally not true for 2011. I have not done a blog post b/c I have been still overly busy...it's slowed down a bit from the summer months but not a ton. I am very thankful. I have allowed myself to get a sitter 3 days a week so that I can focus on editing, taxes, sessions 4 hours on those days and as needed on Saturdays that I will stay on top of things. Plus I was feeling like I was not giving my kids and husband 100%. This post is not w/ out a picture or two:)...





This blogsite was built by MuskegonDesign.com, (c) 2009.