Welcome to Remember When Photography!

New pricing 2011
Monday, January 3, 2011, 8:26 AM

I am proud to announce that I have not changed my reprint prices since 2005! I not planning on changing them now either I am however changing a few things for the convenience of my clients. Besides still having my package price of 125.00 w/ 50.00 being in reprints I am adding a few other packages.
I always have a great demand for my "Quick Shots" which seem to fill up so fast when I offer them but have the complaint that I don't offer them enough so I am listening to the demands and offering "Quick Shots" anytime! All you have to do is get 2 or more families to come to the location of your choice (or I will have suggestions) and each will get a 1/2 hour session for 75.00. This includes the cd w/ released copyrights for your own printing.
The other package I am offering is 250.00 the day of the session and it includes the hour session plus the cd of all images w/ released copyrights.I am changing my senior sessions to any of the above sessions instead of having a totally different category for seniors. So if you want to pay 75.00 for your senior session and have a cd get 3 friends together that want the same location and your wish is granted!
Hope everyone can find a package that works for them. Thank you for all the suggestions!





This blogsite was built by MuskegonDesign.com, (c) 2009.