Welcome to Remember When Photography!

Baby Abram
Friday, April 15, 2011, 10:49 AM

I was in aww when I went to Pennock Hospital to meet little Abram!

All these emotions overwhelmed me as I was in the room holding him only hours after his birth. Thinking about how Jenn and I were friends when we were little and drifted far away from each other then years later met up again. When I met Jenn (again) I met her husband Ryan too...her and Ryan were trying for years to have a child of their own.

This saddened me as a friend b/c it felt like I was getting pregnant very easy and to share that news w/ Jenn was difficult. I watched what I said through out my pregnancies & tried to not talk about my children too much just b/c my heart broke for her difficulties. I personally didn't know what it was like to try for years to have a child. I DID know that Jenn & Ryan had faith in God and I would pray at night that God would give them a family and whatever God imagined their family to look like would be perfect. Soon after fostering & adoption, Jenn and Ryan were blessed w/ their son Cardale. He was such a blessing for them! Parenthood was great. They loved every minute of it.

Although their hearts were filled they still wanted another child but after tests, consultations, exams & having Dr's tell them that "it would be a miracle" they could only leave it in God's hands. "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible!" Matthew 19:26

I knew Cardale filled their hearts but I wanted Jenn to feel all those things I had talked about....what it was like to carry a baby in her belly, to feel the baby move, to give birth to a baby. When Jenn told me she was pregnant I was over joyed. I was hopeful that her pregnancy would go good so she could enjoy this experience to it's fullest. She was such a beautiful pregnant woman!

Finally on April 13th she gave birth to Abram Jon! I got the text and immediately started making arrangements to get to the hospital to see them. On the way there I was in tears off and on just thinking of the struggle they had but then God's amazing love. Abram is a true miracle and Jenn's space in her heart just grew bigger to accommodate Cardale and Abram as both are her perfect children! If anyone is deserving it's Jenn and Ryan. I adore Jenn's bravery, desire, dedication and especially her love & faith in the Lord! I am blessed that she calls me a friend.

Here are a few of baby Abram....
this is Jenn's dad....he was full of pure joy!

he couldn't be more perfect...


Jenn & Ryan...thank you so much for letting me be a part of your lives. It has been a such a pleasure to see you guys overcome your struggles w/ God's love. You guys are such a beautiful family! Thanks Again!





This blogsite was built by MuskegonDesign.com, (c) 2009.