Welcome to Remember When Photography!

HER Conference
Friday, November 4, 2011, 6:19 PM

I just got back from the HER photography conference this week and listened to some amazing photographers...I mean AMAZING. Not just amazing work their personalities were amazing too!

My brain is full of thoughts of what I want to do differently w/ my business, what I wanna keep the same, what I wanna improve on and so on but the main thing sitting in that conference is when I look at life I need to put my family back to #1. I think too often it's easy for me to try very hard to make my clients happy by either trying to edit during times I should be w/ my children, taking phone calls during our sit down meals, editing until all hours while my husband sits alone on the couch, give up going places together b/c I need to work. I am not saying that I should only do photography when I feel like it but I am making set business hours I can stick to. I am only checking emails, returning phone calls, getting on FB from 12-2 & 8-10pm. I have too often let these things consume my family life. I will be a much better parent, wife and photographer. I hope all my clients understand.

Every night after bath, books and prayers Gibson goes over and kissed Elsey good night. I love how his little 18 month old body bends down to kiss her right where she is at. Without following these new business hours I could of missed this moment.......





This blogsite was built by MuskegonDesign.com, (c) 2009.