Welcome to Remember When Photography!

Friday, September 9, 2011, 5:00 PM

Oh my I haven't blogged since July...I didn't even know it had been that long. Well since July my life has been a big more crazy. Some of the things that have been keeping me busy...

1. The most heart breaking news....my laptop crashed loosing a clients images that were only given a sneak peek. Luckily they are uber kind and have forgiven me and I will do everything in my power to make it up to them! I also am looking for a studio...I'd like the Lake Odessa, MI area for my budget but don't think that will happen. So fingers crossed something falls into place there. I'd like the studio for newborns & small children. I am not sure if I'd do any family in there just b/c of the lighting issues. I go back and forth but lately feel I need to "bump" it up w/ photography and am just in this weird funk!

2. Elsey starts preschool on Monday and also back into the swing of dance again. She is super excited & can't wait to see everyone especially the boys but hopes they don't "hang up w/ her" aka: break up;) She is such a great big sister. She is truly kind, polite, very loveable and wears her heart on her sleeve. We are so thankful for her!

3. Gibson is growing like a weed. Everyday he does new and cute things. He is still stuck like glue to me but I am managing w/ it. I taught both my kids sign but Elsey at a very young age and Gibson just started when he was 12months. He knows more and more signs & it's so fun being able to understand him w/out the spoken word yet. He acts very wise for his years.

4. This month will be filled w/ school, dance, story hour at the library, play dates, photography, attending a friends wedding...oh and the typical being a wife, mother, sister, daughter....hope I survive;)

Although I have given up doing weddings through Remember When... I am second shooting for a few local photographers. This is a hard concept for some but basically it means I'd still be sharing the day & taking pictures I just am not in charge of the editing or communicating times/places/etc. I have some great people to recommend if you are interested!;) Here's a few from this weekends wedding in which I was second shooting w/ Emily Goodemoot.





This blogsite was built by MuskegonDesign.com, (c) 2009.