Welcome to Remember When Photography!

on the way....
Thursday, March 22, 2012, 12:43 PM

I am not blogging much lately but I am keeping updated with my facebook account so if you are on fb please add Remember When... so you can see my latest work!
I am actually revamping my site within the next few months and will no longer have a blog...it's just too much to keep up with now:)

I was so happy when Janna contacted me for a maternity session. I'd seen her floral work (ambiance expressing you) many times and photographed a few weddings she was in also. Check her out...she's super talented! Also...she is stunning! What a beautiful, pregnant woman!

When I got home and looked through the images I was at a lose for words. I felt those same feeling flood back as when I was pregnant for Gibby. I remember worrying "what if I can't give this baby as much love?" or "what if Elsey feels left out?". No matter what... every mom I ran into would reassure me I would love this baby just as much and Elsey would be just fine....but I kept thinking what if that wasn't the case for me.

My heart was sooo full with love for Elsey how was there enough room for another? I didn't ever want her or the baby to feel unloved. I remember laying in bed praying that I could find a good balance to be able to show Elsey & the new baby how much I loved and adored them.

I am sure that Janna feels in some way the same...she loves Jackson sooo much. It shows in the time spent with her and also in the photographs. I hope she treasures these pictures and they remind her of this time!

I am so amazed at how much love a mother can have for their children. I do remember that fear and photographing this session made that fear feel like yesterday. But I am so happy our hearts are so big to be filled by many.





This blogsite was built by MuskegonDesign.com, (c) 2009.