Welcome to Remember When Photography!

My dad
Sunday, January 29, 2012, 2:09 PM

With it being almost a year since my dad has passed I have had this terrible worry on my heart...I lay in bed at night and wonder did he go to heaven. He was never a religious man growing up. He did go to church with us when asked and did say my grandpa was in a better place with "the Good Ole Lord" but other than that he didn't talk about God to us or as far as I know accept God into his heart.
The night that he died, laying there unconscious, I said over and over in his ear please accept God into your heart. I am not sure if he even heard me.
On Friday night I laid in bed listening to my husband snoring and just thinking about it....did he really go to Heaven. What if someone asks right as they are going...do they automatically go...even if they didn't live their life for the Lord? All these questions went through my head and I fell asleep. I woke up at 3:16am and looked at the clock and thought of John 3:16..."For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life"
I am almost certain this was God talking to me confirming my dad did go to heaven! My goal is to live the rest of my life letting/showing my kids how much I believe. I will be seeing my dad in heaven one day!!





This blogsite was built by MuskegonDesign.com, (c) 2009.