Welcome to Remember When Photography!

Nick & Erica Wed!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009, 10:33 AM

Nick and Erica were married on the 8th at the MSU Gull Lake Bird Sanctuary. The morning started out raining and I mean RAINING. Jenn and I stopped quick to get poncho's and were geared with our rain boots b/c we knew their wedding was outside and wasn't sure of the back up plans:) So needless to say Erica had a great carefree attitude when we arrived and the rain stopped about an hour before the ceremony. Erica & Nick had a small wedding with close friends and family. The day was just beautiful. Nick and Erica have this great chemistry which was wonderful to capture. Here are a few from their day....

Erica & Nick's daughter was such a ham!

this was just as special for their daughter as it was for Erica...the hair, the dress, the make-up:)

LOVED the colors of the flowers...wish I knew who did them so I could give credit

The ceremony location overlooked a beautiful lake. I love outdoor weddings b/c it kind of gives me more room to roam. Usually in a church they don't allow very many distractions especially up front.

the kiss...

I have to be honest I don't care for posed pictures. I know they are important but I don't care for them just b/c I would rather be putting all my time into my bride and grooms. I do LOVE when something happens during a posed moment that makes it totally unposed...this give me a break and puts a smile on my face:)

Nick & Erica's son...he looked handsome!

Great wedding party full of laughter and FUN!

Thanks for letting me share in your day. I am so glad you guys went on a fab. honeymoon...hope you totally enjoyed it without talking about the kids the whole time:)





This blogsite was built by MuskegonDesign.com, (c) 2009.