Welcome to Remember When Photography!

Jeff & Kristi
Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 10:41 AM

I have been talking back and forth with Kristi for some time now on their maternity session. So I was super excited to get some pictures of them. They are moving b/c Jeff got a teaching job in another state so I really wanted to capture this time for them. Here are a few of my fav's:

They were up for anything. Jeff also has a great passion for photography so it was fun to chat some and hear what idea's were inspired!

Totally great looking couple...

They are having a boy but keeping the name a secret...I tried guessing the first letter but they were not having it:)

Kristi looks amazing. She said she just finished a dance class...umm yeah amazing!

Thank you guys for having your pictures done by me. I would love to see your little bundle of joy...hope he comes in Michigan:)





This blogsite was built by MuskegonDesign.com, (c) 2009.