Welcome to Remember When Photography!

Matt & Sarah- love birds!!
Sunday, July 26, 2009, 11:31 AM

Sarah and Matt are getting married in November and I am super excited to be photographing their day. After rescheduling b/c of the only blistering hot day in July we finally met at Charlton Park on a perfect day! Matt & Sarah are very photogenic and have a ham of a son:) He came along and kept saying, "oh that was good" when I took a picture:) I need him for encouragement at all my shoots. I honestly had the hardest time narrowing these down. I had about 20 but had to narrow that down. Here is a sneak peak of our evening together:

I love the color of their shirts!



one of my favorites...


Thanks Matt & Sarah for letting me hang out with you guys for the day. Can't wait until your November wedding!!





This blogsite was built by MuskegonDesign.com, (c) 2009.