Welcome to Remember When Photography!

Baby Bryer
Tuesday, August 4, 2009, 10:08 AM

Maryanne contacted me about taking baby Bryers first pictures. I was so excited b/c I have watched her other two, Cadence and Hollis, as they have grown. It was fun talking to Maryanne about how it is having a third and cute hearing how at night is her time with Bryer where she just sits & admires him in the quiet! Here are a few from our morning together:

so cute...

Cadence & Hollis


Cadence is a "Mini-Mom"...she was holding Bryer and looked like a pro doing it. If we were not right there she so would of had him propped on the swing:)

Hollis loves to swing. I think every time I have went to their house we have pictures of him on the swings. This time was no exception:)

Loved this idea!

Thanks Maryanne. I hope you can talk Jason into another family picture now that Bryer is here:) Continue to love on those cute babies!!





This blogsite was built by MuskegonDesign.com, (c) 2009.