Welcome to Remember When Photography!

Oh how I love....
Thursday, August 6, 2009, 12:25 PM

Oh how I love Teddy & Amy. I met Amy a while back to do her wedding consultation and we ended up sitting & chatting for a long time. She's so easy to talk to and has a great smile/laugh. I was wondering if Teddy would be as easy going as Amy....he so is! Teddy was a rock star male model...he did all these great poses and at all the right times. He was not hard to pose or wasn't a hassle for him to kiss all over Amy:) Most of all I think he was so in tune with the love they share that is was just overflowing during our session. They could of packed me up in the backseat of their car & I could of stayed all day with them....that would make me smile:) Here's a few:)

not sure what they are laughing about...probably at me but it's SO cute:)

Love Amy's flirtatiousness!!

Teddy gave snuggles...loved it:)

this was just too funny... Teddy and Amy you guys ROCK! I love your chemistry. I can't wait to capture your wedding!!





This blogsite was built by MuskegonDesign.com, (c) 2009.